Position- Cluster Manager- Learning and Capacity Development for Ahmedabad Region.
Salary Range- Between Rs.55,000 to Rs.65,000 Gross Salary.
Job Profile- The candidate will be responsible for the Training Role of an upmarket business hotel and would be additionally responsible and travelling to other properties in the Cluster.
Experience- 6-8 years of Industry Experience in Training Roles with hotels.
Reporting- Reporting to GM-Operations of Gujarat Cluster
You can also call
Ms Harpreet 9855985477
Ms Deepshikha 9911588790
to discuss these positions
Pastry Chef - Bangalore
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Position –Pastry Chef
Location - Bangalore
Background – F&B Production
Qualification- Hotel Management / Specific bakery and confectionery Art course
Minimum Experience- 8yrs and above.
▪ The candidate who can manage the overall baker & pastry kitchen department as a individual pastry chef
▪ Should have knowledge of bakery & pastry kitchen set-up.
▪ Aged 27+
▪ From Brand Restaurant/from any star Hotel industry and have experience in Dine-In restaurants format
▪ Proactive in task & people oriented.
▪ High level of positive attitude.
▪ Must preferable from star hotels and who can join immediately
Job Description and Responsibilities
▪ Fully responsible for day to day, managing of daily stock Control ordering.
▪ Follows the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks
▪ Coordinates daily tasks with the operations heads/managers.
▪ Full awareness of all pastry/dessert/bread menu items, their recipes, methods of production and
▪ Able to estimate the daily production needs and checking the quality of raw and cooked food products to
ensure that standards are met.
▪ Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of dessert are of the highest quality at all times
▪ Ensure highest levels of guest satisfaction, quality, operating and food costs on an ongoing basis.
▪ Follows good preservation standards for the proper handling of all food products at the right
▪ Ensure effective communication between staff by maintaining a secure and friendly working environment.
▪ Personally responsible for hygiene, safety and correct use of equipment and utensils.
▪ Checks periodically expiry dates and proper storage of food items in the section.
▪ Guides and trains the subordinates on a daily basis to ensure high motivation and economical working
▪ Carry out any other duties as required by management
▪ Recruitment for pastry staffs and giving training to them
▪ Should have knowledge for new kitchen set up and for all required equipments.
▪ Set up the pastry/bakery team for operation.
▪ Knowledge of all kind of Italian dessert and bread, should able to research the market trend for variety
kind of new dessert and pastry.
▪ Should be able to create new own creative dessert, and introduce the signature dessert.
▪ Should able to plan and make the dessert menu and coasting.
Bahrain | 5 Star Property
250 BD = INR 48,000
Assistant Restaurant Manager
350 BD = INR 65,000
Average Tips - 40 - 60 BD = INR 7500 - 11000
Accommodation, Meals, Visa Charges, Uniform, and Air Ticket Will be provided.
Eclat Hospitality is recruiting for the following positions in Gurgaon.
The client is one of the world’s best hotel management institutes.
IMP - please visit the link and apply to the job you want.
You will be working with a world-class hospitality institute, a global leader.
Not only will you have a chance to shape the minds of future hoteliers, but also learn from the best in International Hospitality.
A true career-changing opportunity.