We invite applications for Head Operations / General Manager / Vertical Head.
The Gurgaon based Guest House / Corporate Housing company, runs 12 Guest Houses in Gurgaon, Delhi, & Pune. 2 new properties of 60 rooms each are coming up.
If you are from Rooms Division Or Sales, based in Gurgaon, this is your chance to lead a business and work with super owners.
Please share your updated profile, with current and expected salary on firstname.lastname@example.org
or please call Ms Deepshikha - 09911588790
Amrik Rai Ventures is the family office of Ajay Sud and family. We are launching a QSR in Mumbai with an aim to be present Pan India in the next five years. Looking for a candidate to head the central kitchen operations in Navi Mumbai.
Designation : Head Chef
CTC : Rs. 400,000 – 700,000 as per experience
Please call Ms Deepshikha 09911588790
Or send your resume to email@example.com
• Experience as a head chef in the hospitality sector, preferably in a central kitchen of a QSR/ Cafe
Key Deliverables of the Role
• The Head Chef supervises and coordinates activities of food preparation, kitchen pantry and storeroom personnel. She/he will coordinate the planning, organizing, training of kitchen staff to achieve objectives in food guest service and guest satisfaction, good quality, cleanliness, and sanitation., along with the following specific responsibilities
• Ensure the efficient operation of food production areas put in charge of by the company and constantly analyze cost and quality of food
• Assure on-going training and that the high standards set by the company are followed.
• Adhere and maintain all SOPs regulations.
• Assure safe, quality food products and complete guest satisfaction.
• Produce and maintain the highest food quality and control for all food products served in all areas, according to the needs and desire of the company.
• Work within his monthly-set food cost budget; develops and implements cost saving measures, adjust food requisitions and control waste.
• Ensure that menus, recipes, methods, pictures and specifications given by the Company are followed exactly.
• Check food outlet, action stations, and food displays for creativity, quality, cleanliness and food safety, he assures timely set up, schedules well trained commis in all areas in proper uniform.
• Share the overall responsibility of proper storing procedures, food orders, food cost, equipment, sanitation and hygiene.
• Optimizing utilization of materials and manpower, thereby maximizing revenue and guest satisfaction;
• Facilitating training and development of Kitchen colleagues.
• Assisting the Company in the supervision of all employees engaged in each particular kitchen
• Regular inspection all food stores and refrigerated areas and suggest, where necessary, correct storage methods to comply with Health and Safety regulations.
• Daily control of all basis food preparation, individual costs, quality, quantity inventories and portion control.
• Is able to perform a broad range of assignments with efficiency, accuracy, and enthusiasm.
• Contributes to building a positive team spirit and balances team and individual responsibilities
• Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
• Is consistently at work and on time. Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent
from work; arrives at meeting and appointments on time.
• Able to deal with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events.
• Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences and promotes a harassment-free environment.
• Shares expertise with others. Takes pride in the achievements of others.
• Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals and takes responsibility for own actions.
• Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming. Maintains confidentiality and listens to others without interrupting. Keeps emotions under control.
• Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions use equipment and materials properly.
• Monitors staff performance and reporting to the Senior Kitchen Manager.
• Ensures the day-to-day productivity of all kitchen employees and the full completion of scheduled shifts.
• Maintains close control on wastage or overuse of products by any member of the kitchen team, and ensures the correct and tidy storage of all food matter.
• Recommends, monitors, and controls the use, care and cleanliness of all kitchen resources.
• Ensures that good kitchen practices are maintained by example by instruction.
• Trains young and new team members in correct work practices. Provides training for all employees on all aspects of operating procedures
• Conducts performance reviews of the positions reporting to him/ her on time in a fair and balanced manner
• Also ensures that the team’s performance review is conducted on time in a fair and balanced manner
• Soft Skills - Good Communication Skills and People Management
• Process Management and a structured way of working
• Basic IT skills - Microsoft office Attributes
• Smart and Proactive (High energy levels)
• Task oriented and driven
• Responsibility and commitment towards the purpose of the organisation
• Gritty, eager to learn on the job and off the job
Please call Ms Deepshikha 09911588790
Or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
A boutique hotel in Wellington, New Zealand invites applications for:
Front Office & Admin
NZ$ 17.50 per hour.
THIS IS A PAID OPPORTUNITY, I.E. SERVICE CHARGES APPLY.
please apply to email@example.com
*You will get a response if your profile is shortlisted.
New York, NY - sbe, a leading international hospitality group that develops, manages and operates award-winning global hospitality brands, announced at the Berlin Hospitality Conference, the launch of its new luxury global brand, The House of Originals in partnership with Accor. The House of Originals is a luxury collection of properties from sbe featuring a bold spirit that challenges and inspires. sbe is thrilled to launch this new hotel brand collection which will include the Sanderson and St. Martins Lane in London, 10 Karakoy in Istanbul, and the Shore Club in Miami Beach.
The House of Originals combines the best of what sbe has to offer. This new brand will create a community for its guests, predicated on luxury experiences and centered around sbe's iconic culinary and mixology offerings. Further, the support of sbe's partner, Accor, will be critical in establishing the brand internationally by offering sbe's customers and partners access to an unparalleled global distribution and procurement infrastructure.
Sam Nazarian, Founder & CEO of sbe states: "At sbe we are always looking to create memorable experiences. The House of Originals will include our existing incredible destinations, the Sanderson, St Martins Lane, Shore Club and 10 Karaköy and create a community and network of unique global properties. I am proud to partner on this project very closely with the Accor team and Gaurav BHUSHAN, Accor's Head of Global Development who will provide us invaluable support in helping us create a truly international suite of properties."
Gaurav Bhushan, Chief Development Officer Accor states: "The lifestyle market continues to grow rapidly and has one of fastest growth rates in the industry. Accor has had very strong acceleration in the lifestyle sector and now offers the widest portfolio, with 10 brands to be developed internationally from economy to luxury. The House of Originals is the perfect combination of sbe's know-how in entertainment and F&B, and will benefit from Accor's global platform, particularly in terms of distribution, loyalty and network development. With already 5 new hotels in the pipeline and an exciting pipeline underway in key gateway cities such as Dubai, London and Paris, this brand brings a new lifestyle flavor into the Accor portfolio."
The House of Originals is a collection of luxury hotels that are individually special to the city in which each resides. These inspiring properties are recognized as trailblazers, setting a standard of hospitality and experience that makes every hotel iconic in its own right. For every hotel in this collection, there is an undying spirit and promise of originality.
for the full article, click here
Vikram Cotah, COO at GRT Hotels I Operations Expert | Hotel Assets Strategist | Hotel Projects I Hotel Branding I Keynote Speaker
Hoteliers are always WELL GROOMED and presentable in public.
Hoteliers are GREAT listeners
Hoteliers make excellent CONVERSATIONALISTS
Hoteliers are trained to not just SATISFY but to DELIGHT
Hoteliers know how to SAY SORRY and make up
Hoteliers are the PERSONIFICATION OF POISE under pressure
Hoteliers have CONNECTIONS
Hoteliers can TAKE CARE of you
Hoteliers BELIEVE nothing is impossible
Hoteliers are POSITIVE guys & have a GREAT sense of humor
Hoteliers make GREAT Cooks
Hoteliers throw GREAT parties
Hoteliers know how to organize EXOTIC HOLIDAYS
Hoteliers make GREAT homemakers
Hoteliers CAN NEVER SAY NO
DCDP for Indian Cuisine - Maldives
450 - 550 USD basic + SC + Tips
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Vikas Mehra | +61 403 993 434
Whatsapp | +91 9041123434
p.s. THIS IS A PAID RECRUITMENT i.e. Service Charges apply.